What Do You Need?

 My goal is to help teachers who are teaching music. They might be new teachers, or experienced teachers looking for something new, or non-music teachers who are having to teach their own class or even prep coverage teachers. I have a fondness for the Elements of Music that are integral to the Ontario Music Curriculum, and I know these can seem overwhelming if you don't have a basic level of musical literacy. I'm planning some posts to break down the three Overall Expectations in the curriculum, the Creative Process, and the Critical Analysis Process. At first glance, these seem like they'll be challenging to incorporate into your classroom, but in reality, they're not! Maybe you'd like some info on how to structure your program, what units to do, order of learning? Let me know! 

Comments