BTS24

 Are you an acronyms person? As a Gen Xer, I feel like I'm caught between two worlds. I was not an early adopter of the cell phone, and the early phones couldn't even text. My first one, it had a numeric keypad, with each number representing 3-4 letters. Texting was not fun. Having kids though, I've had to learn and adapt. 

What does BTS mean to you? When I saw TPT's new discount code (BTS24), I had to think about what it stood for. Back To School! It's still a month till our first day here--and it's an early start this year on Sept 3! So I'm not yet thinking "BTS". 

Many schools in the US will be starting up soon, and TPT is celebrating by having their Back to School sale, August 6 and 7. Everything in my store will be 20% off, and if you use the code BTS24, you can save an additional 5%. Now's the time to get anything that's been on your wish list. I might even get a new resource posted, based on the "Harmon in Space" series! 

Maybe you're looking to enter the digital age. Check out my teacher resource for BandLab for Education.


Maybe you're looking for a digital game to assess your students' knowledge in a fun way. I have a Google Slides game suitable for grades 4-8 (the theory is primarily grades 4-6).  It's also part of a bundle.

There's a "Get To Know Me" resource, with fun music based questions. Available alone or in a bundle with other reflection type handouts.

And for new music teachers, there is my ever growing bundle on the Elements (theory) of Music, geared for the Ontario Music Curriculum but suitable everywhere. Purchase it during the sale, and you'll receive all 6 products currently in it (works out to $2.83 per resource, or 32% cheaper than buying them individually). Then, you'll get ALL resources that are added, totally free! I've got at least 8 more planned!! 

To stay up to date on my new resources, you can follow me on TeachersPayTeachers, or consider signing up for my email newsletters (about 1 per month).



Enjoy the remainder of your summer, no matter how much time it is. Before you know it....







Comments