A Little Favour

 Teachers Pay Teachers is like getting a job--you need a job to get experience, you can't get a job without it. On TPT, you need reviews (and followers) to do well in the search engine, but until you start selling, you won't get reviews! 

I have sold 144 resources....and no reviews yet! (September 14 2024).

I did get 1 review this week. It was 3 stars. Not bad, but not great. The comment started off by saying they wish they had looked into the resource deeper because it's not at all what they wanted, and they wish the slides were editable because they disagreed with my wording. I responded with my email (which is in every resource!) and offered a new slide or the template. They were not at all interested, this resource was not at all what they were wanting, and they'll just have to make all their resources. I offered them a refund.

Then they changed their review to 1 star!! I was heart broken!! 

I submitted a refund request to TPT, and a review removal request. The review didn't meet their requirement for removal (despite it being just about they didn't read the description and it's not what they want), but if the buyer accepts the refund, the review would be removed. 

It took a day, but the buyer accepted the refund, so the review is gone. Phew!


If you've bought any of my resources, could you do me a favour, and leave a review? You'll even earn TPT credits towards future purchases (from any TPT store)!! And if you have any criticism, could you email me first? I'm very flexible--I just want to help new music teachers!

Comments